Friday, July 27, 2012

Shaking my head

Well I got the coupons at this point and I will start clipping here tonight while the boys are quiet here totally later on.  After falling into the freezer this afternoon here to take a head count down stairs here and will end up getting out and getting several chickens along with other meats here in the household.  At this point in time here with alot of the coupons that I have sitting on the table here go with the sales for Sunday here also, so I may be good here on that part and the meat that is needed here.  Some people are going to be mad by the time I am done here without a doubt in my mind at all.  I keep reminding myself that the totalls after the card and coupons will prove my point here with the person behind me after I get done.  So now here I have some planning to do tomarrow with the coupons and the sale items that are at the Tops stores here and I will make it all work out.  On top of it I almost forgot that I have rice here in the household along with other things also for the place.  With that being said here I can pretty much cook with very little here without a problem at all and have enough food for the week here.  With some people they did not see in when I was really broke and had very little in the trailer at the time.  All I can do is laugh here in what I can really do for the household at this point still since I am so use to doing on the cheap here.  Since I have been cutting down on alot of things here for the place it does not even bother me when I start to think of what I can do to cut down even more here.  The one gal that use to come over all of the time here to the place would freak out with some of the things that I was doing at the time to get food on the table.  I looked at my Husband when she would start and we would start laughing about what I have done way before she came over all of the time at that point here.  Ok so I will leave that to another post here for later on.