Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Shaking my head

Well at this point I feel better today than I did yesterday to say the least.  Since I did not feel well yesterday here I hardly got anything done and that is ok.  Today is another day around here totally and I will try to get alot of what I did not get to yesterday done for the day here in the household.  Now with yesterday here I did get to think of what I can really do to streach out everything here in the household totally since it was an off day for me.  As I sit here and know in what I will be doing for the next several weeks and the diet is included with that part of things here in the place this should be good here.  With that being said at this point in time at least I will be saving money on top of it all here without a problem at all.  Also with yesterday I had said something to one of the bankers that I deal with all of the time and the poor woman said that all of the older women do the same as I do here also with cashing in the nickels and that some of them were bugging their Husbands also to put up the lines outside for laundry this year also.  All I could do was laugh here since I am alot younger than some of the women that are at the bank here and older than some that are there also.  Almost all of the older women up at the bank know that I do streach out the dollars anyway from the trailer to the house here still.  We all got to laughing at the bank yesterday here since my power bill has went totally down over the past 3 years here.  I also got asked in what I was doing for cool air for the house here and I told them with the 2 main window units at this time and I got the 3rd one back as of Sunday here also to help out up stairs.  And the women were shocked to see that the bill was only $103.56 for the month here compaired to the 150 dollars pluss from the past 2 years at the trailer and the house.  Alot of it is that the dryer is not going all of the time for the household at all and I do turn things off during the day here while I am alone.  Now I know that it still makes some people mad here at me since I do not use the dryer except for maybe 1 or 2 loads that I need right away here totally at times.  With that part of things I do have some things that are up my sleeves still that others do not know about at all in what I do here in the house that have stuck with me from the trailer.  Alot of things get streached out by not going with what the bottle says that you need for the load of laundry and the dishes at all along with other cleaning agents here for the place.  Also I cook alot more than what some folks give me credit for anyway here and I try to do that part on the cheap side anyway nomatter in what I do.  So now at this point in time here at least I can say that things have got alot cheaper since I have paid alot more attintion to the prices and have got alot worse on it since myself and my Husband got out of the trailer over 19 months ago.  At this point I may as well get started on the housework and cut alot of things off here in the household since I can open up the windows again for the day here.