Monday, July 16, 2012

Will admit

Ok I will admit to it I broke down and bought a mouse for the lap top here today.  Now at this point I got to reading here in the past couple of months and I am trying out the lap top here to see if that helps with the power bill also here at this time.  It does not take much to keep me happy here at all with some things totally.  Some folks figure that I am one of the high class gals that gets everything that I want when I do not at all.  All I can say here is that the cheaper that I go at this point the better off I am now for the household.  There were some things that I wanted to do today and it can wait untill later on in the week here also.  As I told one of my neighbors at this point I do not even want to start up the truck at this time and I would rather walk down the street at this point today.  Pluss it gave me some time to window shop when I walked by the Fashon Bug in the plaza.  Heck may as well here since that place is closeing down here anyway.  So I will start walking more here without a problem at all from now on.  I have been slacking on some things here and will admit to that part for to take care of myself.  So I have to get back into the rutine of things again here and pick a time to start in on the walks again.  It will help with alot of things here with what I have been dealing with as of late and I hope it will pick up my mood also while I am at it all.  What I did when I was walking alot is that I would hit up at least one parking lot and hit a streach of road that was not busy at all and that is how I got my walks in at the time.  Ok now I am off here to do another search for freebies.