Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Looking around

At this time I have about 5 minutes of clipping the coupons that I printed out yesterday around the household totally.  Also my Dear Husband did not know in what I was doing all day anyway and that is fine by me here of course.  The man knew that I was going to pay the loans on the household yesterday morning and did not know what else that I was going to do for the day.  So now here I am free to get some things done here today that I did not get to yesterday at all.  With that being said here my Husband called mainly here to ask a question and tell me that since Sunday he had not charged his new phone at all as of yet compaired to the other phone.  By that point in time it was 36-48 hours later since he charged the new phone up.  Now this tells me something here totally.  So now here at least I know that I can go without charging the phone up at all for at least 24 hours here in the house.  That saves me right there compaired to the other phone.  Pluss I was on and off the phone all day here totally yesterday.  Since I am looking around here totally and trying to get cheaper totally I found part of it out with the cell phones along with afew other things here in the household without a problem at all.  Also here at least I can say that somethings never do end for the place at all.  SInce I am back with the coupons here yet again on alot of things for the house here to help out with that part of the budget it is all good.  The one grocery store will take the printed coupons here without to much hassle at all also while I am at it.  Another thing about some places is that they all do not mind coupons at all when ya have a stack of them to turn in for the order since the cashiers do not have to lift anything for about 5 minutes if not more here with some of us.  Pluss it is a good way to start saving money on that part of the household.  I found that out when I was really broke and money was coming in at the trailer also at that point in time.  So I started with getting coupons with the paper to streach out the grocery budget and the cleaning budget there.  Between that and the nickle returns that I would take in at the time it was well worth getting 75% off of the bill nomatter in where I was at.  Now with the household I had laxed up on alot of things here and that is fine since I am starting in on alot of things again for the place.  Sometimes some of us need a break from the work that we do.  With that being said here I will start posting free things on the blog again here since I do try to get that part done here.  The mail gal that we had asked me where I got alot of the free things in the mail and I told her about it.  Since samples of things are always good for a back up in the household anyway that is what I have done over the years.  Soap is a good thing nomatter if it is laundry, dish, or bath soaps that you get as a sample.  Or in case of my Sister in Law here forgetting what she had bought and still had in her place only to buy more, then to pass away on us.  So as I sit here and had looked in the one cart that I have for some things here for the bathroom the sucker is full again on me so I will not need any bath soaps for awhile again.  At this point in time it will not fill the holes up in the one container at all unlike 5 years ago in May.  Now I can somewhat laugh about that part of things here.  Anyway it pays off to try to cut down on everything in the household nomatter where you are at.  So now here this is why I only need some food for the freezers and that is it at this time.  Now to get motivated enough to start part of the housework and go from there for the day.