Saturday, July 7, 2012

Shaking my head

Now I know in why I do not like Walmart at all here.  Since I still forget things while I am out here and that is ok at this point in time.  What I do not like is people that come up behind me and start squaking about the fist of coupons that I have and use at the check out lanes.  Alot of folks do not get the coupons and refuse to use them totally.  Alot of the coupons you can get out there are hooked up with the sales at the stores totally and alot of the things you can get for either free or almost free.  With the buy one get one free deals you can use 2 coupons totally then you have something like the deals for 2 for 4 dollars lets say and you can still use 2 coupons on the sale.  With that being said here if you ever watch the coupon show on the TLC channel they can explain it better than I can at this point in time.  So I will be working on that part of the household again at the stores when I do go again.  Also my Dear Husband started laughing here when I looked at him and said here's coupons for tomarrow here for when we are out of the household.  This is what happends when I do get the coupons totally in the mailbox here at the house.  It seems like we get more here at the house than while we were at the can.  So now that I do use alot of them out of the mailbox when I do not feel like cooking at all here during the week.  Since I can walk to many places from the house here without a problem at all it is well worth it all when I do get out.