Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wandering here

I know alot of folks still do not know in what to do to help with the power bill here in the area and the state of NY here.  All I can do is laugh at the Governor here for the state since he is just plain out late on alot of things here still.  Since I have been doing alot more than what the news letter has said that was sent out over the email.  The dryer for the laundry what the heck is that since I hang out the laundry here even more so for the house since I have more room in the basement in the winter time.  Also in what I do for the house here is to turn everything off in the house except for the window units here during the on peak hours of the day.  If Cuomo was thinking along with his staff here they would have put out the on peak and off peak hours in the email.  What they will not say also is that some things are power suckers that you do not need to have running at all during the day when you are not home.  Pluss is it really necessary to have the phone charger plugged in 24/7 here anyway since the cell phones are not plugged in totally.  One of the gals that use to come over all ov the time would try to leave the charger plugged in all of the time here when she had it and I would chew her out for it constantly.  All I can say is that she wandered why her power bill was so high all of the time at her place and that was only part of what she would not even bother to do along with turning off things at the power strip also during the day while she was gone.  At this point in time at least alot of things that are going on in this area and alot of other areas also is to sit and think about what is being used all of the time and is there a need for it totally.  Like with my household I hang out the laundry here on racks since I do not have lines outside as of yet, try to cook outside when it gets to bad with the heat, turn off things along with unplugging them when not in use, and I have switched over to the laptop for alot of things this week untill I need to print out coupons here for the stores.  Ok so I bought a new mouce for the laptop here and it was under 21 dollars for what I wanted.  So now as I sit here plotting out the day here in what to get done first I have it nailed already.  Between the laundry and the dishes it is an easy fix.