Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Another long day today

Well I have another long day ahead of me. I got at least all of the laundery done yesterday now to get to the rest of the can. Pluss I have to call my Mom and tell her that her shipment will be there this week also. I sent goodies to her once again. Well after all said and done I can say that I am happy I said no I can not do it this week to check in on folks. I will eather way at least one day while some are out of town. Well what gets to me is that some wanted me to say screw it for the family that is coming and and just do for them once again. That is why I said no I am not doing it I have family coming in. Sorry meeting my great nefews and great great nice takes top priority now for this week besides cleaning my own can around here. I do not mind cleaning at all around here. Mondays are the worst days of the week anyway. What gets to me about the person who asked me hardly lifts a finger since she works. Well I do not complain about it since I cook, clean, shop for 2 kitchens, and the book keeper around here. And I am a referee also while I am at it all. The boys were really good since I had both of them out of thier cages at the same time yesterday morning. At least I can say that it is never dull around my place at all. Even one of the neighbors that I like real well came over yesterday. Now I know where the babies get thier Blue eyes from. Thier Grandfather has the kindest Blue eyes that I have ever seen up here in NY. The man also realized that I had some of the laundery outside hanging on the lines and liked it. It is easier on me to hang some stuff than to put it in the dryer for 2 hrs untill it is dry also. So eather way it was a fairly good day yesterday I did get alot of my list knocked out also. I just diden't get to all that I wanted to at all. Now for today there is the rest of the list that I have except for a few things that have to wait for Friday in order for me to do around here. I would like to have sausage balls for to eat on Saturday also. Part of the fun is to see what the reaction is gonna be when I slap food on the table around here. Not only that it is the cooking on the cheap 101 this week around here of course. And yes I will be makeing muffins once again around here this week. That also reminds me I need to make at least 2 pies for Saturday. It is not like I don't have the stuff around here to do everything also. It is the matter of pulling everything out and start bakeing around here. Since it is only Tuesday this is a good sign at least around here. Also there are some dietary needs that will pop up of course and met eather way. Anyway now off to the races for today to start cleaning once again. Ok folks have fun and play hard.