Saturday, April 3, 2010

Well some stress already

There is some stress around here and nothing that I can not handle at all. Most of it is alot of bakeing and pulling stuff out for tomarrow. Pluss I need to get over to Walmart for Real Milk for tomarrow anyway. Pluss my Husband came in early yesterday and coulden't believe that both sinks wer full of dirty dishes. That is what I get for cooking for most of the day. And a quick phone call to my one grandmother to talk with her while I was getting the sauce ready. That was all that I needed for it to turn out right. If I knew that 15 years ago then I would have called her more while I was makeing the sauce. Pluss the dog was totally funny yesterday when I got the sauce done. She wanted a taste of it and wanted more after that. At this point I am trying to plot out most of the day and trying to get my toush into gear to get alot of this done no matter how warm it gets in the can today. I will be hollering for more fans to get them in the windows around here. Once I get started I should be ok around here on the bakeing and dethawing. I am not sure on the ham or the chicken for tomarrow. I haven't made ham for awhile anyway and that was over 2 years ago for the buff babies. Well now lets see what I can do with this one. Some folks that won't be here at my place and refuse to come over will not know what they are missing for dinner eather way. Not my loss on it again becuase my door is always open to most folks for the holliday dinners. As I say ya snooze ya loose and hatered just grows untill you get to the point of madness. That is why I stoped hateing years ago. Instead the next day with myself I come up swinging and work it off untill I figure it all out. Ok folks have fun and play hard.