Sunday, April 11, 2010

Finally get to sit down for a bit

Ok I finally get to sit down before I have to get the next load in the laundery and a few other things around here. Pluss I am still makeing my list up for this week around here. I have one Hell of a week coming up around here and there is no end in sight for me. Well at least we were all late last night. I wanted chinese food for a change and was craveing it. That was the bad part of it all. For 20 dollars for 2 and all you can eat there I will not complain at all about it. Becuase I get my fish fix and my Husband gets what he wants also. Then I went to do a bleaching of the hair and 15 min after I started the poor girl was done and not looking like a stiped head of hair again. That was my specialty while I was in the Hair Bizz anyway. So I got to laughing after and said see ya early and then sent the poor Hubbs out for the kids. One would have been on the roof if I was around. Well I got out of everything for the most part even though I will start calling to see if some folks need anything anyway while I am out. Anyway at least I know that I am getting to the point of cheapness around here my power bill droped by 100 dollars also in the past month and a half. Pluss I try to find as many coupons that I can that are pet related and everything else for the can. I have noticed most of the people in the park no matter in how broke they are they have pets in thier cans. Yess I have 2 Quaker Parrots a cat and a dog. Now I have budgeted out to where I can afford the pets around here and know what to do for some things except shots. Even when I am totally broke I manage to feed the place eather way. I proved that to the tax guy today. Pluss collecting cans helps also around here. Pluss alot of planing smart also helps to pay bills and put food on the table. Now for alot of things that I do swear by is trying to keep stocked up for some things. I am always stocked for things like T.P., laundery deturgant, food, and several other things. Paper towels are the least of my problems around here since I do have cleaning rags that I can use. So are the paper plates around here I have droped those things several years ago and never looked back. Now why ask about dropping the paper plates and some other things around here it is plain as the nose on your face a waste of money. Or at least in my eyes. Now with that being said a roll of paper towels will last me in the kitchen for at least a month if not longer. The hand towels have been a life saver around my place. Now with some birds I can understand why he hates the hand towels all togeather around here so I moved them. Now I have made many changes slowly in my household or canhold eather way. It has took me at least 20 years to get to where I am at now and then some. Just like today I saved 10 cents on the gas per gallon with one of the cards that I have. I told my Husband that I wasen't sure if they would take the points yet so try. So they went thru and came back home after running for part of the day. Now that the poor man is gone I have got alot more done since I sent him back to work. It has been along day and I need to get thru most of the dishes before I can do anything more. That is includeing laudery. I have at least 4 more loads for this week not includeing the normal that I have to do. Also I have to start cleaning majorly today and tomarrow since family will be in on Tuesday around here. Ok folks have fun and play hard.