Thursday, April 15, 2010

I have realized

Well I came to realize that I have been doing right all along around here. I have been reasured from alot of folks at this point. It is hard to believe that when I first started going cheaper in life I was at 16 years old. I have not stoped at all thru the years on alot of things. I got real cheap and tight when I first got up here to NY State also. Between the bargan rack that has moved several times thru the store and a few other things also. I can remember all the screaming and the arguements that have went on over the past almost 16 years also. And I have got alot cheaper since I have moved up here. Clarence racks, bargin racks, garage/yard sale hopping just to make ends meet around here with Child Support going out on top of it all. Yet I still manage to get blamed for supposadly being a "Rich Bitch" in some folks eyes and words. When myself and my Husband have been struggleing thru the years even though folks do not see it that way. I started with the home hair cuts years ago and even did my own thru the years while I was at it all also. I do not take pitty on myself nor my Husband at all. I do take Pitty on my ungreatfull Step Daughter who has for all the years has welcomed the B.S. from her mother and believed every word that she has said thru everything. I have never doubted my Husband all these years after what his Ex put me thru and Lied about with me. And to shove me out of a congragation for church is just plain nuts in my book but, somehow my Step Daughters mother found away to do it to me. I almost lost all faith in the church system totally when that happened to me almost 9 years ago. I do alot of things at home and on my own becuase of what has happened over the years thru no fault of my own. This is why I keep to myself alot of the times anyway so I do not get burnt at all. And with the statement from some folks of you will not catch me useing coupons PERIOD as long as they live. Well the coupons and a few other things have been money savers over the years to me. I always figured to save about 600 dollars a month between sales and coupons or eather one I have made the child support payment while my Husbands daughter was growing up and got the support. And I had the proof in my luggage that I carry for a purse of what was going out a month anyway and I still got called a liar eather way. Now since the support has ended I have no more obligations of to set money back for the ungreatfull child who never shown up for any reason at all nor questioned her mother on things also. Now I am letting things go and knowing what I went thru the girl is on her own after she told me to go F myself in so many words and I will find a place out of the hell hold trailer park that her father insisted that we live in after 16 years waiting on his Stupid daughter who believed all the lies and B.S. to get ahold of him. I have gone cheaper just so I can get out of here faster along with my Hubby. After all of these years I have kept my shut on alot of things and will keep my mouth shut on some things. I have alot of resentment towards some folks and I will not blame myself for it since I did give up my dreams once I got married. Ok folks have fun and play hard.