Thursday, April 1, 2010

Well I am in one of them days

After yesterday I am in the mood of almost throwing my hands up. Well after getting several opinions on what to do I am still right on some things and things should be and better off said face to face not thru an E-mail. Now I can say that I will be majorly looking for a place after danceing around for about 16 years becuase of another ungreatfull child. At this point after much thought yesterday and out wheighing everything I will be going to the dirt cheap side of life. Then there is no aurguments on squat in what I do. At this point I can hang out laundery from now on. And have everything off on top of it all. Yesterday was a bit wierd anyway and I had someone from the stat asking if the person on the bills lived here and the person was asking if we all had the cheaper companies to help out with the power and gas bills. I looked at him and said you are lucky that the only thing on was the computer at that time and normally that was off during the day also with everything else. The guy gave me a shocked look about what I do to the power all day long. Thru the summer months you would be suprized in how the electronics throw off alot of heat. I can lower the temp by 10 in the can by haveing everything off during the day. Ok folks have fun and play hard.