Saturday, April 3, 2010

Never ending battle today

The first leg of the cookies are done around here. The ginger cookies I want really cold so I can roll them out better. What I will not do for a good friend. I haven't started on all of the cookies nor the pies as of yet. I have been haveing a hard time getting motivated around here. Knowing what I have to do as of yet I do not wander why at all. I am also not looking forward to heating up the can with the oven niether. Oh well at least things will be getting done today and it will be a busy day also weather I want it to be or not. At this point it is cheaper to bake and do other things than what I really want to do around here. I was already doing things before some got out of bed this morning also. And that is ok by me I got a jump on some of the house work. With me alot of the times I work better alone and now is no exception to the fact to the week. AnywayI had put the ham in the deep freezer and now for it to dethaw once again. Ok folks have fun and play hard.