Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hopeing for another quiet day

Now I know I have to give Alice a couple of days to get use to the new place. Yesterday for most of the day he pinged the bars untill about 915 last night. I am hopeing that this will stop by today or tomarrow. Also I haven't started Alice on regular seeds as of yet around here. I will be mixing the regular seeds in with the stuff that he is eating at this point by next week. Anyway I will be working in the can today and likeing it. The list somewhat grew after I started in on it. And that is ok it keeps me in line for what I need to do around here and it is more of a reminder than anything. My husband always makes light of it but, realzes that the can is cleaner when I manage to get thru most of the list by the end of the week around here. Part of my list is the both birds of course. I can not wait for both birds to be in the same cage. That will be months down the road. Well with some in what they have told me to do with the one food bowl I got to wandering. So it got to the best of me yesterday when I was changeing Ollivers food. So I dumped out Alices bowl and had to wash it on top of overything. I am suprized where he was at they let it get that bad. I mixed the one supplement into the water and went from there. Alices food bowl was full of toys on top of it. Well after Alice realized that there was fresh food he started eating like a little pig. Pluss I am looking at his chest on and off thru the day also to see if any new stickers came out. The stickers are down and feathers. Alice plucked out both out of stress and depression. That is why I call him my plucked chicken. Now by 730 am one is already awake around here. So I may as well get the boys up. I think I will put the hot sauce on the bars if Alice starts up today with all the pinging again. It may work and I will let you folks know if it does and if I did use it. It is non abusive to do that anyway. It is like cyane pepper sprinkled out for the dogs outside. Anyway I do know that Alice just HATES hand towles. Who knows about that. I found that out yesterday when I got one out then the 2nd and thank goodness that there were bars between me and him at the time. Talk about wigging out between the spitting, spatting, and trying to bite. So I will move the towels over to another spot and go from there. Well at least I would rather fight with 2 birds than anyone else at this point in time. It will start getting cheaper here in the coming weeks with Alice at least. Ok folks have fun and play hard. I need to get out to Walmart for a few things for the Alice and may as well do it all early.