Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Well I got the plucked chicken

My Olliver is madder than snot at me and that is ok. Alice is the plucked chicken around here since he plucked the feathers off of his chest and legs. The kids (birds) are getting along in seperate cages and I will go from there. Both are talking back and forth and talking on the phone this afternoon. As soon as I can get pictures I will post them on the blog here. Anyway today was a kind of a bummer day since a thunder storm went thru around here. I could care less about the mall at this point and if it burned down tomarrow I woulden't care at all. The strike of lightning was that close. Well at least some things have calmed down around here and that is how I like it all. Today has been fairly cheap around here even though that my Husband got home at about 11:30 this morning. After listening to the punk across the street all dang day I could care less about him also while I am at it. At 15 he has been expelled from school and both parents take off and could care less about the boy. So my Husband went to the office and told them about it athat the town clowns don't care niether. I have my reasons of going dirt cheap even more now. Just to get out of the can around here. I would rather live in the projects at this moment than deal with the maroons across the street. So tomarrow the T.V. along with everything else will be off tomarrow for a good 8+ hours if not longer. Ok folks have fun and play hard.