Monday, April 12, 2010

Knowing why

Now I deffanately know why I went to the cheap side so many years ago. I will go by who raised me never depend on a man to earn enough money for ya. They may leave before the kids are grown also. Since I can still work and go from there I am not worried about myself at all. I have been thru it and worse than some have. Well I figure with what I have at the moment in the place I can always start bakeing and sell it also. Pluss there is alot that I would cut back on eather way around here. That was IF my now husband desided to up and go. Not only that some folks would be stuned if they only knew what I can do to survive around here and then some. IT is partly knowing of what to do in an emergancy situation and the other part is deturmanation also. Well if some would know me peronally I do come up swinging and when I do run and stay out of the way. There are so many things that I would love to do around here in the can that with someone else here I just can't do what I would like to do at all. I would not have the T.V. at all in the place. All I need is the internet and a cell phone that is it. I would be happy with that much at least. Well it would be less to worry about around here. There is always something to do eather way around the place to say so myself. Pluss I can get the news over the internet with live brodcasts over the station that I want since Buffalo got up to speed around here finally. I woulden't mind a slower life let me tell ya. Where there is no power and wood burning stoves to heat the place and cook on also. Now with the no Power part I would have like to have enough solar pannels to work the computer and to charge the cell phone also and the washer to get the laundery done, and maybe the fridge along with the freezer. Other than that my place can survive without lights I would rather sit in the dark anyway and only turn on the one light for the birds. Other than that I can deal without power. Even the lights can go out for the birds also at night. They would get use to it also. I just haven't gone to drastic measures as of yet on alot of things. Ok folks have fun and play hard.