Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Thinking once again

Well I went to see the "plucked chicken" yesterday and the Quaker Parrot is doing good. Another abused bird in my place if I have my way. At least that the poor bird is not takeing it out on everyone for being abused from a prior owner. It is no more expencive than to have another bird in the can except for the scratch paper for the bottom of the cage. I do pick up 20lbs of seed at one time anyway. It comes out to 2 big bags of seed and 2 differant types so there is a veriaty in the dish. Pluss Olliver is so dang picky that it's funny. Anyway since it is raining out I will be staying inside for the day. Tomarrow is going to be the good day to start in on the walks. It will take me less time to get up to the pet store that way than driveing to it. At the moment I already have a load in the washer and I will be useing the dryer at least for today. I have no choice in the matter. Pluss I do not have to cook again tonight since there are still leftovers in the fridge. Well things could be alot worse around here to say the least. Now to go on the search for coupons and other things for this afternoon for the can. I replaced the ink cartrage this morning. I saved about 32 dollars by getting the Office Max brand and I will let you know in how that works for me this afternoon. Ok folks have fun and play harder.