Saturday, April 10, 2010

Way to quiet here

It is so quiet I almost forgot the 2 boys untill Alice sqeeked. Olliver got upset last night becuase he diden't get to see the girls go at it on T.V. Also I told the folks over at the pet shop that Alice was doing ok and was doing the siren sounds and baby crying sounds also. Between both boys being spoiled and the fur balls also it is alot of good laughs around here. Poor Olliver and Alice got smacked with dog toys becuase Annie desided she wanted to play with them both. Thank goodness both were in thier cages at the time. Well I started the laundery while I was at it all and I have to switch out the bulbs once again. I already know what and how so just the matter of getting over to Home Depot to get the bulbs again. As I say the bulbs last for about 4-6 months in the bathroom anyway so it is not to bad with the heat and humitity in the bathroom. Anyway today should be a good day around here. A full day of lots of laundery to get done here. Well it could be worse around here. This up coming week I have to keep up with the laundery I will have folks up. I am excited now and let the cook off begin with this go around. There is still alot to do for the week and that is ok with me. So here I sit and thinking of the other things that I have to do for next week around here and go from there and plot out of course for the week while I am at it all. Ok folks have fun and play hard.