Monday, April 5, 2010

Well finally

Ok I have leftovers for the next week or month if I really wanted to after yesterday. That is fine by me. Today is one of them days that I will get out of the can for about 35 min for the bank unless the pet store is open today. I seen a battered Quaker Parrot there on Saturday and will take the bird in. I will have to have 2 cages for awhile to keep the kids apart untill they get use to eachother and a few other tricks up my sleeve to make both happy in the same cage when the time comes. Anyway today is an off beat day somewhat and will keep the T.V. on untill about 10 am today since I have some running to do this morning. Normally when I am home most things are off at 7 am except the monster on my desk. Then even that goes off by 830-9 am also. Ok folks have fun and play hard.