Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ok I must admit

I did have some fun today. I may not now my grandbaby but, I will get to know my great great niece. Little Miss Vi is a little porker. And that is ok by me. Miss Vi is eating well let me tell ya and at least she is eating. I told my niece that guess what she is family eather way and she looks like my Hubbys side. Well I went out to Walmart today and picked up some things for Vi and I know one is gonna be big and tough she will grow into it. Also I was getting dinner going for when my Hubby walked thru the door also. It was funny becuase I started cooking and everyone wanted to stay to eat. Chicken for dinner and ALice started hollering. Never mind what he says at this point. We also found out he hates hats also. Well I am finding out part of what Alice has been thru already. So now just to find out the rest of it and deal with it all. Anyway at this point in time I have checked my card from Kmart and I am adding up points left and right. It will come in handy in December when I am ready for the points. I will be shopping at Kmart when they have the big sales going on. I do not mind what so ever at all about it. Kmart is with in walking distance also. All the complaining that I do about where I am and I won't complain about liveing to close to all the stores at all. I told my nefew that Walmart is right there within 3 min of walking from my place. And I would hand him a rolly cart to help out. Even my Annie suprized me today. This dog hates men when she first meets them and she went right up to both of my boys today. I know big man was hurting anyway and that's who she went to. The baby she sniffed her foot and went from there. So yes I will be spoiling at least 2 girls here shortly. Also I can spoil both of my girls for cheap. Bargan racks for children are a good thing since they grow so fast anyway. Another nice thing is if the items are gently used even better for a yard sale. I will admit I have picked up enough footy jammies for kids for 50 cents apiece if that. My Niece is the same way cheap. All I can do is laugh. Well there are folks out of jobs every place. SO everyone is doing what they can to make it now adays. I was asked in how I did it without leaveing home that much. I told her ya never ever go by the tags on things that I get becuase I always find ways to get discounts and a few other things along the way around here. Also both of us know in what it is to streach out money in our places. For very little I can get alot around here. Well with births and remembering prices for food way back when it is scarry now today. Cooking on the cheap is a good thing around here. So my niece will get a few of my recipies before she goes back to Florda. Not only that I have been on the cheap side to get some of the appliances in the can. I told my Niece that I had alot of appliances for the place. Well I have saved and went from there for everything in the can. There are some things I can not give up becuase, I can make breakfast lunch and dinner out of my KitchenAids and my T-Fal also. I think that all were suprized that I was in sweats today while I was at it. I wanted to be comfy with a baby in the place. I was in my normal mode when I was cooking and family in the kitchen with me. Also some noticed that I do cook for my Hubby and he would not starve in the can/household as long as I am around here. It is one of them things that I can make something out of nothing. Well I had help from some folks like Susanne from the www.hilbillyhousewife.com. The sweet woman has helped me along in my place after I had a block on cooking for a bit. Ideas are always welcome in my place at all times and I will always get a recipie and make it myown. Ok folks have fun and play hard.