Monday, April 12, 2010

Well I got further than expected

I got further than I realized yesterday. Then under stress and a few other problems this morning it was not pretty at all. Well at least I can start the cleaning here shortly so what happened this morning(doesen't like alergy season at all) will be totally cleaned up by noon at the latest. Since the main counter has been cleared off of dirty dishes and cans for the nickles I felt a bit better from last night. My Hubby looked at me yesterday and said well there is room in the shed for the extra bags of cans to get them out of the way. I laughed and said that I am cashing them in this week. Well I need out of the house for a bit anyway and not includeing the some shopping that I want to do with my Niece and for my Great Great Nice also. And I have already started off the bargan racks for her. Well after haveing so many babies in the place I still have bottles around here. Pluss a trip over to Kmart after I get the cans in this week may do me some good anyway since the good laundery deturgant is on sale there. It seems that I have had more laundery as of late and have been going thru the laundery deturgant also. Well with the Kmart card it will not be so hard to start saveing on some things. Some folks do not get in what I do to save money up around here at all. I have been streaching out money very hard lately also. When I can save on every card that I have then I will do it also pluss use coupons out at the stores. Now from this past Saturday it was a real treat for us to go sit out and have dinner that I diden't cook. Pluss I was shocked when I opened some of the bills within the past 2 days also. My power bill went down by alot and the one bill came up as all zeros also. So there are going to be alot more changes around here in the can. I will keep adding things untill I start hearing a mouth going again. Since I do not drive much anyway unless I really have to this should be fun. Ok folks have fun and play harder.