Saturday, April 10, 2010

Well I knew

Well since I get to go out to the super flea here next weekend I will have one happy baby on my hands. Pluss happy boys also. Fresh veggies here in the place we will be good to go around here. Pluss I got to noticeing that Alice my plucked chicken has stringers on his chest also. I am hopeing that the feathers would come back. And what I am seeing at the moment it looks like a very good chance that they will start up. The boys are quiet once again Thanks to Paula Dean being on. Now I can hear the washer and dryer. Anyway at least I will be saveing money over at the flea market and get to show off the baby to acouple of folks that I know real well. That is the fun part about it all. I am getting real excited here and I have to see about my Moms Bday presant while I am at it all. I will start looking here shortly for her. That is why I do not mind shopping on line at all around here. There are deals and I can also have it shipped directly to her. Ok folks have fun and play hard.