Friday, April 9, 2010

Getting cheaper

Well since the boys are talking back and forth who needs the T.V. on around my place. I did save a dollar at the reservation today also when I went out there this morning also. Even though I forgot to check my point total for out that way. Well for there it is so many points off the bill eather way I go when I am there. Pluss I have has so many compliments on my luggage(purse) that I tell folks where I got it at. I do not tell the price that I have paid for it at all (6 dollars). That is what I get for haveing the cards for the stores. Deeper discounts and I get the bonus dollars also for shopping at the stores. All I can do is laugh about it sometimes to see how far I can take something also and really save money around here. Now for Kmart I am saveing up for household items that we need on the card. Every little bit helps in the long run around here in my book. And while I was out I stoped over at the SPCA also to see if they had Alice. THe girls told me to try over at earie county and they might know. The girls started laughing when I said that Alice was my plucked chicken out of the bunch. And if they could give any info out please do so so I know what I am dealing with. They coulden't tell me at all. And after said and done is good luck on the poor baby. So several more cuddle bones for both of them and go from there. I even noticed that Olliver quit pinging the cage after I got him one. Also I noticed that Alice trys to cry like a baby. Some of it is new to me with the quakers talking and trying to sound like the pervious owners. Alice purrs just like a cat and Olliver cooes. Each one has thier own personality and is like a 2 year old. It was funny when I paid the lot rent today while I was out and about today. All they could say to the one trailer across the street from me is that paybacks are Hell. And I got asked if I got another bird also and I said yes. All I told them was my house was well protected now. I have 2 small birds with big bird sydrome and a dog and cat what more do I need around here. Well also I have figured out that the cops were at Alices old place more times that I can count also. Every day he is ratting on them more and more around here. He was just mimicking a siren also while he is at it all. Ok folks have fun and play hard.