Friday, April 2, 2010

Well one of them days again

After being just totally Pissed Off for the past couple of days my can is almost clean. Also I haven't started prepping for Sunday. Well another Easter will be here and it doesen't bother me like it all should not seeing my grandson once again this year. This is why I will be cheaper than snot so I can get out of the can. Also I do not have to leave a forwarding address while I am at it to some folks. So here I sit and think of what else I can do to slash and cut the bills down. The past couple of days I have had the windows open and the furnace has not kicked in hardly at all and I have been on the computer more as of late. I have been excapeing into the radio pluss cleaning on the cheap while I am at it all. I did do alot yesterday since I came up swinging and will do more today at least just to keep my sanity around here. And never again will I reach out my hand to anyone that is ungreatfull while I am at it on the one side of the family. So I will think of more ways to start going cheaper once again and revamp the can and or house once again. And since the lot rent has went up another 10 dollars this month for what is my question I will be looking pretty heavy here for a house. Ok folks have fun and play hard.