Thursday, April 15, 2010

Shakeing my head

Now some of us have a very tight budget around here I will admit to it. Most of the stuff I picked up yesterday was on sale anyway. And watching the news this morning hasen't helped out at all. NY State government is just totally out of controle still. Well there is alot more going on than passing along E-Mails to others from one. I wander how many of the folks in Albany really do run around on thier other half. Pluss all the shady deals that are going down also. Well after all said and done the NY State government does not have a clue as to what the regular working folks are doing around here to cut the costs in the households. Now this month my rent went up another 10 dollars to 355 a month. It does not incude anything at all except pot holes that will not get fixed at all around here. My Niece made the comment yesterday of how cute most of the trailers were in the park. I told her that at least 7 more are coming down and the FEMA trailers are coming in. The state of NY does not care nor the town of Niagara. As most folks say around here Money talks and Bull Shit walks. It is so true. For some of the polititions I would love to see thier face when most of us little folks start cooking on the tight budget that we all have. The Govener that is in now is wanting to put a tax on all Juices and all Sodas. Well I see alot more folks going down to PA for the cheaper stuff and bringing back the nickles. I will say I will start shopping down in PA once a month also if the drink tax goes in. And it is not like I do not have family to where I am headed to also. It will be well worth the trouble of going 4 hrs to do the grocery shopping let me tell you. And I can pack the van full once a month also. If I do a full shopping trip once a month it costs about 400 dollars if not more around here it depends on the seasons also. Now the 400 dollars pluss is without coupons and just partly sales. I have been known where I shop at in PA to pick up 2 cart fulls for about 50 dollars and that was for the month includeing soda and coffee. Most of the folks down where I shop at have 200 dollars for 1 cart. Now it may be abit more since I will be makeing meat runs also. And that is fine by me also. When I can get a bag of flour for about 50 cents I am going down. Pluss the stores down in PA take all of my coupons also. That is another nice thing about it all. Well I know some folks will be happy to see me eather way when I get down there. With NY State going like they are who needs more taxes around here. When I can use a tank of gas to get alot of things cheaper elsewhere. Also I have said it before I would love to see most of the politions live where I do and see how it is. And fallow me around for a month. Most would be shocked in what I can do on very little around here. Just so they can see how it goes being married to a Truck Driver. Then send them over to another place to see how broke they really are and make it. I will not throw huge parties niether around here like Albany does. Stake dinners what is that around here. Anyway at least I know I can do it cheaper than most of the folks in the politics game here in NY. Ok folks have fun and play hard.