Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What a day

Well I finally got out to Kmart today. I had to take a break out of the can and everything. I dang near knocked out Alice today and that is when I knew I had to get out. He has been my problem child for 24 hrs now. Well I guess it could be worse around here of course and I do not have a clue as to how much I have on my card at all for what I got today. I had some folks laughing in line today also. The poor cashier asked if I wanted to use the points on my card and I sad nope it can sit and wait for awhile. And the woman behind me asked what I was saveing the points for. I said to restock my place includeing underpants. So the woman asked to get a card herself so she could do the same thing. Free is good in my book anyway and I know it is on the card and ready when I want to use it. So at this point I have most of the Green Works products for the place. Since the laundery deturgant is on sale for half the price I will pick it up. Pluss with doing so much laundery this week I have beed going thru the deturgant even though I do skimp out on it. Anyway at least the place is mainly clean today. I worked from about 8am untill about 1pm on it. Pluss the fight that Alice and I had to boot. Also I am stocked up on cleaners and a few other things also around here. I saved over 26 dollars today. Now to sit here and wait to see if everyone got in ok today.