Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Quiet so far today

This has been a nice day so far since there has been no music blareing at all. Even the Quakers are loveing it. I do have a somewhat screamer in Alice and trust me everyone knew when he hit the can. Both of the birds have calmed down to the point of ok eat talk mumble eat more and nap time. So I have got alot done here in the can today. There is still alot to do of course I will not deny that one at all. I am already thinking on my feet since I have sat down also. That always happends to me. I am always thinking of how to do things cheaper than what I have been doing. I need to call the cable company anyway to see if I can get the bill any cheaper than what it is. I always say that it never hurts to call in and say hay what kind of deal can ya give me once again. The worst the companies can do is start laughing and say no. And most will not mind what so ever to find the best deal to help the customer out also. I found that out by accident thru the phone company when I still had wires thru the can. Now I have the cable modem for the phone and internet and have not had any problems what so ever except when the power goes out around here. That is partly the reason why I have a cell phone the other part is if I break down I can call to have someone help me or get a tow eather way. And the phone has saved me more than once in the past 4 years that I have had it. Between the one phone company going south on me and being out on the road it has more than paid for itself around here. I can laugh sometimes becuase some knew about what time I would call to say ok what can ya give me if anything around here. Anyway at this point in time I can say that it is worth to make phone calls and save money. Even my mother today said that I am takeing after her now when I talked with her today. When she found out that I was getting more coupons and points for gas she started laughing. She asked why the printer was going and I told her that it was for the Walmart load when I get ready to shop over there. That reminds me I will have to find more before I go over there at the middle of the month once again for the big trip. Ok folks have fun and play hard.