Wednesday, April 7, 2010

First day home

With Alice it is his first day home. He was being so sweet and funny at the same time last night. He got really excited when I was by his cage. Another couple was over last night to see what was going on except for when Paula Dean was on. Well my Husband and I figured it all out it is not the birds that she has it is her voice. I had to laugh about it becuase both of the boys were quiet while they ran the show. Anyway I am undecited on weather to keep the box going for the T.V. here in the main room so I can flip on thier Paula at noon and at 6. Other than that I will be off of the computer for most of the day today and go from there. I wander what is in store for me today. Since yesterday got a bit better after picking up Alice. When some of us play by the rules around here and most of the people don't even know if and when I am home since I am quiet around here even with the 2 quaker parrots here in the place talking to eachother. When my birds go into stress becuase of the radio across the street then I do have a problem with it and the so called Management does not even care about what is going on. This is why I am saveing up more than normal around here and going cheaper than what is expected of me. Well some said it best yesterday when they told the supposad manager around here that he should beat the boy but, wont becuase, we would be the ones to get the boot out of here. After we got back with Alice the office finally could hear the go kart and the radio 2 blocks away. So I will be getting more coupons, there is also the Kmart card and do some shopping over there, and many many more things also that I will be doing around here. I can also streach out more stuff around here that will hurt others that walk in to my place. There are ways and tricks still that I want to try yet around here as of yet. During the week it is a bit easier on me to start trying more also. Ok folks have fun and play harder.