Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Already bakeing

Well this morning was off to a running start. My feet barely hit the ground and I was off waiting for the coffee pot. I haven't got much done yet but, the day is still early and things will get done here. Pluss breakfast is in the oven already it never fails. Well after yesterday I could not hardly stand up when I got home to cook dinner and everything else here. Everything is still a mess and it will stay like that for the next 3 week or so once it all hits me. Now to get into the swing of things around here and still figure out how to get things done. I can laugh later about this. I just have to get use to getting things done with 3 people in the place once again. Anyway now for to start in on alot more around here and go from there I have another busy day ahead of me and I am not likely to sit back down for hours now. Have fun and play hard.