Saturday, January 16, 2010

Still waiting

Well I am still waiting on the Hippy to get back here. Another 2hrs at least for a wait and I will have Dinner waiting on him. The chicken was pretty good. I will get the recipie out to you that I had did later on today. Now I can laugh here becuase I already had stuff to zip up the chicken. Eather way with 3 meals a day sometimes you have to theink about the odd ball things to make food intrasting. Or new ways to fix dinner and supper at least. Now for some things you can't do it to. Now with some sites they will give you a basic way of makeing something. Well if you sit there and think long enough you can make something great and everyone begging for more also. That is why I wright down in how much and of what to spice up something. Anyway now the Hippy just called me back and we have to run to see a bird near here. I just don't wanna move out of here today.