Sunday, January 31, 2010

Got shoved out the door

Lastnight I got shoved out the door to go to bingo. I won and had to split it 3 ways oh well on that. I got to sit for 2 hrs and do nothing at all. Well I got what I spent back at least. So it wasen't a total loss lastnight. As I am sitting here now I have laundery going as normal and thinking of doing other things while I am at it. SO yes I am plotting for my day. And knowing that tomarrow is shot for most of the day I have to do more today around here. Pluss I have to make dinner early also. I will start that here shortly also. Never fails that I have to keep busy around here for the next couple of days of course. All I can really do is take one thing at a time around here of course. So now off to make the fried chicken batter. For an early dinner of course for here so I can get the Hippy out the door by 1pm for the drive to collins. Have fun and play hard.