Saturday, January 23, 2010

A very long couple of days

Well I must admit that it has been a very long past couple of days around here. Between no sleep and the funeral. Then to top it all of someone tried to drag me into something that she diden't want me to be in. I seen red at first and realized what goes around comes around to some people who have way to much time on thier hands to start lieing about others when they haven't even done a dang thing to the person who lied about another in the first place. So I have told myself to do what I have to do to keep sane and get even cheaper around my place. I haven't done a whole lot around my place as of late only becuase I have been on the run and not home for about 4 days and one day I stayed home and diden't bother to leave also. Now I have to revamp my place and run with it all once again. It will not be so bad since I have been working on the budget anyway. Now I will be doing alot of things today and I really need to get started on the laundery and a few other things here in my can since I was on the run for most of this past week. I hope that what a true friend went thru nobody has to go thru what she has this past week at all. Anyway have fun folks and play hard you never know what tomarrow brings.