Monday, January 25, 2010

Guessing that I need more help

Well after the past week here I need more help with stuff here. Well it doesen't help what a supposad friend tried to do to me also while I was dealing with a death. All I can do is shake my head on alot of things here. I do alot of things automaticly anyway for the can. I don't need a stupid person to try to tell me what to do in my own place also. And who I shoulden't take in becuase the supposad woman is a mental case on everyone. Well I have at this point pretty much stayed away from the person becuase I know if I don't I will not be so nice in person at all. In the time being I am still working on the budget and will do so untill I get it done. I haven't at all asked for a dime from anyone unlike some folks that I know here in the trailer park. So here I sit and wandering what I can do for the food budget also here and tie everything into play. As I have said before I don't give a rats behind on what people think of me at all becuase that is how I am at all times. Alot of folks have to be repetitive on what they do untill it feels right to the person of being cheap. There is no right or wrong of being cheap nor frugal also in my book. I have cut down on useing so much in my place to streach everything out. May as well get the most for the money that I do spend anyway. I admire the folks who have the solar pannals up at thier places also. That is another goal that I want to do in my life time is to have the solar pannels at my place besides the kitchen wood burning range. Pluss I have been stocking somewhat on coupons also for the place. May as well save when and where I can and I am not hurting anyone while I am doing all of this at all. I have been asked over and over again how I do what I do along with acouple of friends. Some of us do get togeather and compare notes in how we all do things that works for us. Between the free samples and the coupons and watching the prices at the stores and a few other things we all make things work for the households. And it scares the bejeebers out of some people I will admit to it. There are some places I can not live without and others I can really live without at this point in time. When I can get something on sale and I like the product I go for it and if I have a coupon for the sale item it is even better on me. What worries some folks is that I am dirt cheap for my place. And thanking my lucky stars that some have listened to me over the years and have got a wakeup call also in the mean time while we were at it all. Now she can go to the dollar stores and a few other places to shop at and not have to get hollared at. Nor belittled at the same time on alot of things that she has done. The both of us girls were laughing lastnight over it all. Even her Mom got a kick out of the whole thing also. All I said was rememmber the time that you were broke and you will rememmber all the things that the parents did to feed all of us. And a few other things that they all did to streach the dollar out also. When in doubt ask a grandparent on what they all did when they were kids. Now for this week for food leftovers tonight and maybe another casserole for tomarrow night for food and leftovers. What was funny was when I got home from Walmart yesterday afternoon. I had alot for what I had spent also. I have watched the dollars since I have been broke most of my life anyway. Alot of what I do I have learned from my Mom and put myown twist on alot of things here in my place. I have beat my father on alot of things also at my place. Going to the dollar stores and a few others doesen't hurt anyone at all. SOme will not be caught in any dollar stores anyway. Some things yes I do get like cearel and a few other things also becuase they are cheaper than Walmart.