Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cooking once more

Girl scout stew other wise known as shepards pie. Pluss the girls will be here at anytime for dinner. Rock bottom prices for dinner I can do it. As a great friend of mine will say I am the cheap one out of the bunch. She is so right in that one. All I can do is laugh about it all now. Well I will ask my self can you eat that with everything that I purchase anyway. One of the small things that I ask myself. I got alot of the bakeing done and will do more tomarrow of course becuase it will be another day. I have to keep my great girlfriend in shape and her chin up after all of the mess that has went on in the past almost 2 weeks here. There is the light after a dark road after the loss of a spouse eather way. Good friends and alot of other things to go along with it all, one of my girlfriends will make it thru eather way. As I get cheaper by the day and with me showing her in the part that I have tried pluss the poor girl knows that I am by her side eather way nomatter what she desides in what she does in her life. Anyway I did get out for about an hour today while I was at it all. With the wind it was so cold outside without a block in place that it smarted my nose and eyes. I had to fill the tires as normal thanks to one auto shop here where I am at. And while I was out may as well take in the cold air and a few other things that are out in the world. Even though it was for about an hour I feel better after I got out.