Sunday, January 10, 2010

If I diden't have some help

I would have been screwed for this week if I diden't have some help around here. I have a list that is 3 pages long for the week of things to do for chores. And a HUGE Thank You to my other Hippy And His Wife for this morning. Between the laundery and a few other things that I have done with my Hippies help today I don't know what I would have done. Of course my mind was raceing while I was out of the can as normal of what needed to be done. And as cheap as I could do everything. Almost everyone is pissed off at me at this point anyway becuase I am thinking ahead on things. Even the dog and cat are miffed at me at this point on takeing the blankets and a few other things away from them. Yes I am still doing laundery at this point of day. It was eather do the blankets or choke tonight. So I did an extra load of laundery. Now within 2 weeks it will be worse by the time I am done of course. With 2 kitchens to run still and a few other things that I have to do. I will be saveing up for another matress of course unless the poor man sleaps on blankies and the floor. OF course lay a way is an option around here and still thinking of it today for some places on a futon for the spare room. As I told my Hippy today the couch ain't worn out totally yet. If the springs aint pokeing thru then guess what it ain't done yet. Sheets are a wanderfull thing around here. If I pitched everything that was old and ratted up then I would have nothing left out of the can at all. I have learned the hard way out of life. Keep the things you know are good and will last and go from there. Unlike what the girl that I was gonna take in and the Trash that she is liveing with at this time. OK I live in 700 square feet I won't lie about that. And I live in a Trailer instead of a "Rented" home that has more room at this point and on Welfare like they do. Not all of us that live in Trailers are trash at all. I have a HUGE reminder across the street that I am not trash at all. There is no car on cynder blocks nor a sofa out on the lawn niether. Nor useless children here also. I found out here in NY State that you can open handedly you can smack a child and not leave a mark on them and not have a worry about CPS at the place also. I will admit I have been out on my own since I was 16 years of age. The State of PA will tell you that it was Child Abuse that I was married at tht age and on my own totally amancipated also. I learned from it all. I diden't turn up prego and I ran my own house pluss worked my toush off while I was at it all. The Children of today don't have a clue as to what it is like at all back in the 80's and early 90's at all. If not before then. This is why I became cheap. I will admit that I am the first one to say and try to tell anyone on how I do things around here. I started laughing at noon when Sandera Lee was on for the cheap meals today. I have her and Melissa D'Arabia Beat to a pulp for meals under 10 dollars a pop around here for 2-4 people if not more. The Hillbillyhouswife has helped on that one also. So another Big Thanks to Susanne also for some help here in the can. I have shopped around and found out that Walmart is cheaper on some things as of yesterday. Triple on some things is all I can say still. Now with the state of PA if you don't feed the children and give them what they want then you are a bad parent or gardian eather way. In the state of NY you are good as gold if you send out chores and make the children work for the privlages that they all want. I know some folks that won't feed thier children even if ya paided them to also. The children get a half a cup of what is for breacfast lunch and dinner and that is it. Some that I have sat for I have seen them clear out a dozen eggs becuase they wont get squat for dinner and lunch so they stock up for the rest of the day. Ok folks have fun and enjoy and cut out hunger while you're at it.