Thursday, January 14, 2010

I did get some stuff done

Well I got alot more done here and diden't even go for a walk today. Also the Hippy called and swore it was Friday this morning. I started laughing here. Pluss he asked if I went to the movies this week. I told him no becuase I haven't left the house as of yet. So I will get more done tomarrow and I will be over at Walmart tomarrow morning. The walk will do me some good in the morning anyway. I can at least window shop and get some prices togeather once again. Now for most of the week I have only had one pot of coffee in the mornings around here. Tonight was a treat with the second pot becuase, a couple of friends came over to see how I was doing. Otherwise I have been drinking tea for most of the day during the week here. It works for me at this point in time. Ok folks have fun and play hard.