Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Now I don't mind

I really don't mind being alone around here in the can. The reason why I say this is becuase, I can get more done around here without a problem at all. I ended up starting reorganizeing the spare room this past weekend and will finish that up here this week I am hopeing. Along with my bedroom. I have to laugh about this only becuase I am finding stuff that I knew I had and forgot where I put it. I am also still working on the new budget for the next 6 months while I am at it all. Since I work for 15 min and have to sit down for about 15 min also thru the day. It seem that I get more done by doing that thruout the day than working an hour a day as some folks have told me to do. The 3 folks who told me that have an extra 4 to 6 helping hands to go along with work an hour a day also. Well the Hippy also came in for dinner lastnight and asked if I had cleaned the cabnet doors while I was at it. I said no becuase I haden't at the time. I will get that done after I get everything else done and wipe them down with old english after I get done wipeing the doors down. They will be oily for about 3 days untill everything soaks into the woodwork. It keeps the doors from splitting also. Ok folks have fun and play hard.