Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why I turn off things

Normally I am off the computer by now and I am running behind again. I got up late so the day is partly shot already. Anyway I started turning off the power strips for the modem and the T.V.'s during the day to save on the power bill for the most part around here. Then next reason why I shut off the modem is to have it reset. One of the things that the teck people at the cable companies don't tell you that when the net is slow on your end to shut off the modem for about 5 min if not more and turn it back on. Pluss you have to clean out the cookies also off the explorer and thru windows and do a defrag also on the computer. The cable modem is running slow today and I need to reset everything here. I haven't yet finished the rearangeing of a couple of rooms so while everything is off I will be doing somemore today. Pluss it gives me a chance to marry acouple of buckets togeather that are only half full. Now to really think of to get some things out of the storage unit for my bedroom so I will have more room around here and get the one junk dresser out of the room while I am at it when people start showing up here. Ok folks have fun and play hard. As I begin to plot for the day.