Thursday, January 28, 2010

Today is a bust

Today it is so cold out that I really dont wanna go outside at all. So I have stayed off the computer untill now and read a book at least while I was cleaning the kitchen. Pluss there is snow and wind outside. Even the poor dog doesent wanna go outside today with it being 19 degrees out without the wind chill. I do not blame her for not wanting to go outside. I am also happy that I hung the sheet up on the line here in the can infront of the door. When I grabed the bag for the cans this morning it was just really so cold behind it that it hurt. I am also happy that I don't have to work in a cold wearhouse also again this year. Other than that I ended up with 3 loads of dishes this morning. Pluss the kitchen is clean also. Now for tonight to block up the window that is left in the kitchen for the night tonight and try to keep the heat in when it dips below 10 outside. That is the bad part of everything around here pluss nosey people looking in also. I would still like to see the supposad pictures of me and a friend when we are both married people. This is why I hate where I am at at this point. With ignorant people who needs to be in everyone elses toush who needs to straighten out her own life before she starts spreding rummors about others, who really need's the crud in life not me. I manage on my own and don't care what others think of me at all. Yes I have went to the cheap side of life and that is me. I try to expand everything as much as possible to have things on hand here in my own can. I don't go out and just buy things at all unless something is so worn out that I can not stand it anymore. Even then I don't go out and buy new things. I walk on the fine line of frugality and cheapness all of the time. I use less of what is called for all of the time thru cleaning supplies and other things while I am at it all. That is how I keep a happy household thru here and it keeps me happy also. Alot of folks get annoied becuase I am repetitive on alot and that is how some of us learn and go with the daily flow of life in general. If you have children in the household you know what I am talking about. IF you do the dishes at 6 am and again at 8 pm that is rutine to you. Just like laundery on days that you are use to doing also. It becomes a habit and I wright out of habbit also. Ok folks have fun and play hard.