Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just don't wanna

Well I get to run out to Collins again today. I just dont like it when they do maitanince on the tractor in the middle of winter at all. After Friday slideing up and down the hill just stinks in my book. Well if the Hippy slid on friday and he has a load in the bucket I am still wandering how I got up the hill myself here. About the only thing that kept me laughing was the shop cat. She kept running up and down the hill to see what was going on while the one machanic salted the hill down. Then the cat would mow at me like they are trying. Some cats make the best watch dogs anyway in my book. And in my household the dog and cat tag team on everyone. So anyway I was watching a commercial for Oprah and I don't feel sorry for the family that gets the computer and a few other things taken away. Yes it is hard at first to not be on the computer all day unless it is work related and the T.V. is mainly off in my household along with the main computer anyway. It was hard at first untill I got use to haveing silents in the can. Then I noticed that I started to get more done here in the can. Yes I know it does sound strange. Pluss when I got the power bill after the 2nd month of doing this my bill had droped by 40 dollars by turning stuff off also. Then after that I had an idea to get 2 more power strips for the 2 T.V.'s in the place and started turning off the power strips after that. I have also noticed that if the Hippy isen't home during the week the power bill goes down to about 80 dollars a month or less. I don't watch much T.V. and I will be the first to admit to it for my place. Now I have to keep the DVR on tonight so a movie will record. Tomarrow it will be off for most of the day along with other things of course. And I have got to the point where I even unplug the coffee pot during the day even. Some folks may laugh in what I do. It works for me to cut down the power bill. If I had enough room here I would be hanging the laundery also during the winter time also. My neighbors have asked me in how I have done it all and kept the budget. I told them I unplug everything during the day for the most part and do alot of laundery on the Off Peak hours. Yes I end up staying up late or getting up very early to get the laundery done. I was laughing yesterday becuase yesterday was an off peek day. And now I get to do more during the week this week for the one room that needs to get done. Tomarrow will be anothe busy day for me anyway. As Mondays are around here. Ok folks have fun and play hard.