Sunday, January 17, 2010

Went looking

Well I went looking for another bird and I don't know. The Bird broke my skin 3 times within 15 min of seeing her. It was worse than what poor Olliver was liveing with at one time. So I said I would think about it all. Pluss since I was out and in the area I ran to petco and picked up stuff for the crew here. Annie and Gar are happy with Olliver he got more today for the goodies. I got 2 new toys and a Hammock for him today. So it is all good here. Now to get alot done today after 4 loads of laundery. And one more load has to be done before 4 am tomarrow morning. Anyway I am still worried about the Hippy eather way. I am getting excited for to get appliances for the big truck eather way. I know some have mini fridges and Nukers(microwaves) for the truck. And some say screw it all we will cook on the 600 detroit deasle also. I have seen it happen. That is why they had cans on the radadors on the 1920's cars. I still think it is totally cool that they did that way back when. I can still worry about the Hippy out on the road still to this day. The Hippy started laughing at me for saying lets go to the dollar store to get stuff for the truck once again. We both went to the big Dollar Tree here on this end of town to get stuff. We got about 15 dollars worth of stuff and it will last about 2 weeks in the truck. I dont eat much in chips here in the can anyway. I have cut way back on what goodies I do eat here anyway. It saves me at least 100 dollars a month here. I found out that a candy bar is a treat now just like when I was a child around my place. Once my Mom found out she was laughing at me. So now to sit here and do laundery and get dinner going for tonight and go from there. It will be a long night or day eather way once I get up tomarrow and get things done here today. Ok folks have fun and play hard.