Saturday, January 9, 2010

Yesterday was bad

I had went out about 10 am figureing that the plows were already out. They were still out at 8pm after I was coming back home. The hippy got stuck at the boddom of the hill at the company lastnight. It was that slick out. All I could do was laugh at that point in time. Now for here in NY we get pretty use to the cold, ice, and snow. People were out in ditches still yesterday and the hippy thought I put the van in the ditch when it wasen't even me at all. All I can say when it gets that bad out Stay Home or really take it easy out on the roads. Pluss make sure you have blankets and some food in the car. You can cook on the block if need be. Well I can say it still took me about an hour to get out to Collins yesterday. That was the wierd part of it all. The side roads are still bad but the main roads were pretty good still. So today I have to pull double duty around here since I hardly did anything yesterday. I did get some things done here but, not enought to say I got things done. So the laundery has been started and I will start cooking here shortly also while I am at it all. It is not totally bad around here just a few touch ups and I am done. Ok folks have fun and play hard.