Sunday, January 31, 2010

I am still at the work

I am still doing laundery. Had a back up with the dryer earlier today and still need to get blankets and coferters done. That is the bad part of balky stuff here in the can. I have clipped coupons also and made dinner for all of us. Now to wait on the Hippy to take him out to Collins and come back to get even more done around here. I will be busy for most of the day around here to say the least. Since I have done part of the list for today already and there is always more to do here it seems like it never ends at times. Pluss I am doing all this on the cheap side also while I am at it. I have no choice at this point in time. I will see what I can do when I am coming home for another job also. Just so I have something else to do also. Maybe things will calm down a bit after I do get the extra coming in. Ok folks I'm off so have fun and play hard.