Saturday, January 23, 2010

I am on strike somewhat

Well I will still cook and do laundery today. Other than that I am on strike from the rest of the household. I am still felling the after math of yesterday. Pretty good when one of my girls almost lost her legs and her Momma diden't give a flying rats behind. Just one of them days to where I have to reflect on everything that went on. Anyway at this point I am thinking of dinner and it will be about 50 cents per person pluss leftovers of course. One of these days I will get back to the grocery store and really stock up here on food. Untill then I will work with what I have and go from there. It seems strange that I am thinking about this and paying bills at the same time. This is where every store kicks in with me once I think about it all. I know that a Very Dear friend of mine will be leaning on me to jump start her again. Both of us girls tearing up the dollar stores pluss sales and the coupons on top of it all. The stores will need help around here with the both of us togeather. Sorry my Dear if you are reading this you know I am truthfull. And very blunt on top of it all. Ok folks have fun and play hard.