Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Well another day of cooking

I am trying to figure out what to have for dinner tonight once again. I am not use to haveing people here in the can with me. Normally when I am alone I eat alot of soups and now going back to cook for at least 2-5 people once again. And I have been cooking alot of rice also in the past week. I told one person that I won't scare him to bad around here. He started laughing becuase he knows what all that I do here to be cheap. Well after everything is said and done the guy is learning on my nasty habbits of what I do to be cheap and to keep the bills down. Some of them are gonna rise and that is how it all goes. When I got back from Walmart the other day the Hippy and another person was in shock becuase I picked up alot for what I did spend over there. All I could do was laugh and grab a few bags to bring them into the can. The man I took in was in shock becuase I just started grabbing laundery up also while I was at it all. I still need to tell him about the one laundery deturgant that is going on for next week. I have the last good bottle of the Aldi Tandle deturgant before they switched the formula on everyone. I will be thru with that by next month or so then to switch back to the Purex.

There is so much to do here once again becuase I did slack off for a week. So I will be working for this week to catch up on what I diden't do. It is hard when you get behind on the housework as I found out the hard way. Also what amazes me is that it piles up fairly fast. Let's see what I can get done for today. Between the cooking and the cleaning. Have fun and play hard.