Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Been somewhat slacking

Well Finally I get to sit down for a bit. Most of the past couple of days I have had the computer off all togeather. And yes I am still working on the list of things to do for this week of course. I did get more done today and will get alot more done tomarrow. I have no choice at this time to crack down on things here in my place. Anyway now I will have the van back here by Friday at the latest so I can do a bit more instead of walking all over. I may go out for a bit tomarrow just to get out of the can. I have been couped up since Sunday night when the Hippy left out of here. Well while it was warmer I diden't mind so much. It has also saved on the gas in the van also. And this next week I have to have the van anyway. Tuesday is a huge day for me now. Ok folks have fun and play hard I am back to work on the kitchen.