Monday, January 11, 2010

Let Monday begin

It is Monday once again. Now I get to work on my list of things to do around here. My kitchen is smacking me in the face since it needs to be cleaned up. Ok I took the lazy way over the weekend. Pluss the van is out in Collins as of now. So I will get most of the list done by the middle of the week of course. That is the nice part about haveing one car/van. I call it a car most of the time. Now I feel so much better after I got out of the 4 year slump of just not careing about squat I finally woke up and started cutting and slashing once again around here. I have began once again hard and heavy to cut the gas bill and the power bill once again. All I can do is say how I do things around here in the can. The food bill will be slashed even more once I sit down and figure what else to do with it all. Ok folks I better get started on the can so have fun and play hard.