Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pretty dang good

Here I am granted I took someone into my home. Here I am feeling guilty for running back and fourth for a friend who just lost her husband on Monday. And I get accussed of supposadly doing something with another person when niether of us have even thought about doing. All I can say is I haven't had time to do much around here to begin with let alone anything else hardly. And I am sorry for Who accussed me of what I supposadly did. Some folks wander why that nobody wants anything to do with them and you don't go around talking smack niether. Yes I did cook for the poor girl that lost her husband and was gone all day Wensday for the most part. It was eather that or have the poor girl crack even farther. I was home yesterday granted and I stayed here to clean and knowing that everyone was gonna pile into the place it was safer to stay home. Then this way I could get it out of my system also for today and tomarrow for the awake and the funeral.