Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Being on the run all day

Well I was on the run since about 945am this morning. I know and I will admit I have been trying to keep busy all day and I will be like this for the next few weeks here to keep my mind off of things. Well my friend will learn very quickly that I am really cheap around here. He has kept me sane somewhat today. Well after I sat down for dinner that is the real first time I sat down to really eat dinner. Now with everything going on I have to rememmber to stop at all times and cook. So I will be cooking on the cheap from now on and keep everyone happy. Also I will be makeing muffins for the mornings around here. It is a quick Breakfast at least for here. Anyway at least everything is coming togeather once again. I will be doing more tomarrow at least. So thanks to Susanne You are a life saver kiddo. Now to just get a bit more time to really start cooking once again. Ok folks have fun and play hard.