Thursday, January 28, 2010

The last person I take in

Well I am picky on what goes on around here and when someone leaves thier charger pluged in without chargeing the phone I come unglued. So this will be the last person I take in after all hell broke loose around here and me getting blamed for what I diden't do. So no I have to figure out how I am gonna pay the power bill after all of this pluss the other bills. Not saying that the Hippy and I do not make good money at all I am so use to being cheap and unplugging and turning off things when I can during the day around here. Here I was trying to explain that everything is at least double to triple of a provance of the US here. I know I havent lost my mind at all just truing to be leavel headed about things around here. There are so many things to do around here that I am over whelmed at alot of things that have been going on here. Pluss the lack of sleep doesen't help matters out at all niether. Well worrying about how to pay bills and get groceries at the same time it seems to bother me in January and Febuary since the Hippy went back to work driveing the 18 wheeler also. So the person that is here now that I have took in is the last person I will ever take in. I can't do this anymore at all. Maybe I have been thru to much in the past week, week and a half also. So in the mean time I have to try to get the power bill down big time around here and no excusses at all. Ok folks have fun and play hard.