Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years once again.

Now I am impressed that it went well lastnight and this morning.  Well I have totally swore off resolutions for the most part anyway.  I made one lastnight and this morning to be done with it all.  Also I diden't say all the New Year resalution anyway.  I am famous to do stuff like that.  After all of us that were over here at my place I had been asked for the flat bread recipie that I made once again.  I started hot and heavy for the part of the new year of what I said that I would do.  I wanted to be cheaper this year and I started that part once again.  There are sometimes that I will fall flat on my face becuase that is how it goes with me.  And the true test is going to be here within the next 18 days.  I know with some things that I will be doing is a trial and error things and that is ok.  If I can stick to streaching out everything here and reuseing everything that I can possibly reuse untill it eather is so tatered by the time I am done or it just plain out says that it is not gonna play anymore I have done what I set out to do.  I think the biggest battle is going to be is myself hanging laundery out here come spring once again.  Maybe not since the person who had asked for a place to stay wished that where he was at did the same thing.  Anyway it will be a challange here untill everyone gets on the same page here in the can.  We all had the giggles lastnight after we ate all night around here.  Part of it was becuase I did go the cheap route for dinner.  And there was no turkey in or on the pizza.  At this point I am so sick and tired of turkey that I don't want to see another piece of it for awhile.  So now comes the fun part of things here becuase I have other things to cook now after the holidays.